Welcome to the website for the European Society for Rural Sociology (ESRS). Founded in 1957, the ESRS is the leading European association for researchers, policy makers and scientists interested in the study of rural issues
May 22 - May 24
- Rural and Urban Spaces – Call for Papers of the 2016 Special Issue of the socio.hu social science review
- The Social meaning of food – Third Special issue of the socio.hu is published.
- We are looking for convenors to organize ESRS Research and Study Groups!
- International Symposium on work in agriculture at Maringa State University (Paraná, Brasil), 8 – 11 November 2016
- Call for papers Fifth AIEAA Conference
- Robots in Farming: Good or Bad? – 12th European IFSA Symposium @Harper Adams University (UK)
- Call for cases for the conference ‘Rich in Nature, Poor in Services. The Unbalanced Welfare of Fragile Rural Areas in Europe’
- Opportunity to take a leading role in Rural Aging Research through the John Richards Initiative
- SUSPLACE Programme vacancies: 15 Early Stage Research positions at six universities
- New Journals Publishing Assistant